Avatar for PlateRate.com

We help you find better food, through menu item reviews and dietary preference tracking

We help you find better food, through menu item reviews and dietary preference tracking

We're trying to help create the ultimate dining experience. We're starting by incentivizing you to try the best tasting food at a restaurant. Try a top dish and earn a 30% credit to com back to the restaurant. First visit? Earn an additional 30% for a total of 60% if you order a top dish on your first visit. On future visits order new top dishes to earn an additional 30% credit to come back again!

Wee also help you find the best food that meets your dietary restrictions. We're also a Pandora of Food, which can recommend food based on the flavor profile you like and how that food tastes (sweet/meaty/salty/spicy/bitter). We also keep track of portion size, how nice the presentation is for food, and many other features no other website has!
image

Remote Senior Full Stack Node/React Javascript Developer

PlateRate Sales – Part-Time Sales Contractor

UX/UI Designer (Equity-only)

Founder and president of PlateRate. Leader that excels at creating competitive advantage both in terms of strategy and execution, with a technical background.