Infrastructure and API's to power FinTech
At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we've helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi. But we’re just getting started.
Plaid is looking for an experienced brand marketer with excellent written and creative skills to help us build brand awareness and education with each of our target audiences in a way that supports key business objectives and ultimately drives product preference and loyalty worldwide.
This role would build the Plaid brand to be a category-defining, beloved global icon, where every impression is a high quality, consistent one. This person should be passionate about building a brand and developing marketing programs that may include value props, narratives, digital campaigns, offline programs and events.
What Excites Us
- 10+ years in brand management / strategy roleDeep knowledge of marketing strategy and the online advertising space
- Strong content development skills, experience working with client-facing teams to understand market needs, and a track record of developing best-in-class materials and activations
- Strong experience setting goals and KPIs, tracking and surpassing them
- Best-in-class marketing, communication, project and team management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work across cross-functional teams
- Ability to combine strategic-thinking with a high degree of creativity to execute on high-impact, high-leverage, innovative materials and programs
What Excites You
- Rolling up your sleeves and building in a scrappy environment
- Leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams (including PMM, Partnerships, Consumer Marketing, Business Marketing) to create integrated marketing moments as well as an overall communication strategy to successfully help sustain a long-term brand strategy
- Developing a brand architecture in close conjunction with design, product, and CEO
- Producing content for Plaid owned and paid marketing channels
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Top-notch medical, life, dental, and vision insurance.
We think everyone at Plaid should feel ownership over their work—literally.
We offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner to keep you well-fed and healthy.
Monthly wellness stipend (gym on us).
Whether you drive, bike, or take public transportation, we help cover the cost.
We encourage Plaid employees to pursue personal development and growth.
Bringing people together
We foster an inclusive workplace at Plaid. Whether it’s our biweekly Plairings, Diversity & Inclusion events, regular team outings, or our annual retreat, we want there to be a little something for everyone.
Building a more efficient and inclusive financial infrastructure—together
Our values guide everything from how we treat each other to how we make decisions.
Plaid at a glance
Plaid focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Software, Developer Tools, and Banking. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, London, Amsterdam, and Salt Lake City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Plaid has raised $309.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.