Infrastructure and API's to power FinTech
Program Manager, People Development
Plaid’s mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Our customers range from startups like Stripe and Coinbase to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal.
Our People and Organizational Development “POD” team aligns the success and growth of our Plaids (aka employees) with the success and growth of Plaid as a company. The POD Program Manager will design and deliver key learning initiatives globally to maximize the impact of Plaids and make Plaid the highlight of their careers.
What Excites You
- Design and deliver ongoing manager development training and resources, aligned to our leadership competencies and values
- Build manager readiness and onboarding program to accelerate managers’ effectiveness
- Design and deliver exciting career development program for Plaids globally
- Create innovative social learning solutions to enable Plaids to learn from one another
- Oversee D&I training approach
- Oversee content development for global onboarding program
- Create “training in a box” content for managers to use for team development
What Excites Us
- 5+ years of experience in Learning or People Development within a tech company
- Strong understanding of current learning theory and best practices, as applied in innovative and fast growing organizations
- Demonstrated ability to design programs that excite and are valued by learners and the business alike
- Known as an engaging facilitator and trainer who makes learning both fun and practical, is able to build trust with participants
- Able to adjust approach and style to meet diverse and changing needs
- Looks at problems from a systems perspective, addressing multiple ways to drive behavior change (versus a stand alone training)
- Has a bias for what’s practical and of greatest use for learners and the business, is able to simplify complex concepts so that learners are able to process and apply them immediately
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Top-notch medical, life, dental, and vision insurance.
We think everyone at Plaid should feel ownership over their work—literally.
We offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner to keep you well-fed and healthy.
Monthly wellness stipend (gym on us).
Whether you drive, bike, or take public transportation, we help cover the cost.
We encourage Plaid employees to pursue personal development and growth.
Bringing people together
We foster an inclusive workplace at Plaid. Whether it’s our biweekly Plairings, Diversity & Inclusion events, regular team outings, or our annual retreat, we want there to be a little something for everyone.
Building a more efficient and inclusive financial infrastructure—together
Our values guide everything from how we treat each other to how we make decisions.
Plaid at a glance
Plaid focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Software, Developer Tools, and Banking. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, London, Amsterdam, and Salt Lake City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Plaid has raised $309.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.