Infrastructure and API's to power FinTech
At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we've helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi. But we’re just getting started.
Every day, we work with our customers to help them build and scale amazing applications. Behind each successful launch is (ideally) a Solutions Engineer that provides the technical guidance and support to make it all possible.
You will be responsible for working with our customers to design and implement seamless integrations with Plaid’s products. You’ll get to work with the fastest growing startups as well as some of the largest Fortune 500 companies. From the Plaid perspective, you’ll be a member of our Growth team, which helps our customers integrate, launch, and scale -- think customer-facing product managers. You’ll also interface with our Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams, and you’ll be responsible for educating and collaborating with existing and new customers.
What you'll do
- Serve as the key technical contact with our customers and partners as they integrate with Plaid
- Act as a technical liaison for the Growth, Sales, Marketing, and Business Development teams
- Build product examples, documentation, and other critical resources for our customers
- Work with our engineering and product teams to translate customer feedback into meaningful product insights
What excites us
- Experience working with customers and explaining technical products
- Customer-first attitude with a strong sense of empathy
- A background in engineering, CS, physics, math, statistics, philosophy, or another related field, and experience writing code for a production system
- Excellent knowledge of web services, APIs, and related standards such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, and OAuth
- Strong experience in two or more of the following programming languages: Go, Python, Node.js, Ruby, or Java
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Top-notch medical, life, dental, and vision insurance.
We think everyone at Plaid should feel ownership over their work—literally.
We offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner to keep you well-fed and healthy.
Monthly wellness stipend (gym on us).
Whether you drive, bike, or take public transportation, we help cover the cost.
We encourage Plaid employees to pursue personal development and growth.
Bringing people together
We foster an inclusive workplace at Plaid. Whether it’s our biweekly Plairings, Diversity & Inclusion events, regular team outings, or our annual retreat, we want there to be a little something for everyone.
Building a more efficient and inclusive financial infrastructure—together
Our values guide everything from how we treat each other to how we make decisions.
Plaid at a glance
Plaid focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Software, Developer Tools, and Banking. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, London, Amsterdam, and Salt Lake City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Plaid has raised $309.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.