Infrastructure and API's to power FinTech
At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we've helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like Stripe and Coinbase to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi. But we’re just getting started.
Revenue Enablement is focused on transforming the way we drive revenue across the our Go-to-Market teams including Business Development, Sales and Growth to provide needs analysis, learning program design, delivery and coaching to take our team performance to the next level.
You'll be the founding member of this function and you'll be focused on maximizing the performance of our revenue teams as well as accelerating the onboarding and productivity of team members.
What you'll do
- Design, develop, and deliver world class learning programs that are experiential, drive behavior change and increase enablement and performance
- Develop learning curricula that aligns learning and performance strategies
- Facilitate solution, skill and organizational learning programs for our GTM teams, and provide coaching to managers and IC's for continued delivery
- Evaluate the business impact of learning programs through use of learning and performance metrics
What excites us
- Proven track record of working with business leaders to deliver solution/value selling, pre-sales or consulting activities
- 4+ years of Coaching and Project Management experience across a variety of delivery medium
- Proficient in establishing learning and performance metrics and measurements (ROI & Benchmarking)
- Experience in facilitation, training, coaching revenue professionals as well as analyzing business needs and selling value to customers
- Professional with project/program management experience
- Interest in financial services products and a desire to create strategic relationships that help our team succeed
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs our APIs
- Communicate and manage program objectives and deployment plan
We'd love to hear from you! Apply via our jobs API (below). Please include a resume, LinkedIn, and a short description of your relevant background and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Top-notch medical, life, dental, and vision insurance.
We think everyone at Plaid should feel ownership over their work—literally.
We offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner to keep you well-fed and healthy.
Monthly wellness stipend (gym on us).
Whether you drive, bike, or take public transportation, we help cover the cost.
We encourage Plaid employees to pursue personal development and growth.
Bringing people together
We foster an inclusive workplace at Plaid. Whether it’s our biweekly Plairings, Diversity & Inclusion events, regular team outings, or our annual retreat, we want there to be a little something for everyone.
Building a more efficient and inclusive financial infrastructure—together
Our values guide everything from how we treat each other to how we make decisions.
Plaid at a glance
Plaid focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Software, Developer Tools, and Banking. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, London, Amsterdam, and Salt Lake City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Plaid has raised $309.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.