Design-first product collaboration software
Business Intern (Fall)$20k – $24k • No equity
A venture-backed, pre-seed stage software startup Pixelic is hiring a talented Business Intern to join our team redesigning how product teams work. As a Business Intern, you will partner with the founders to work in cross-functional roles in product, customer success, and marketing, delivering from strategy to execution.
- Empathize with our users, understand their desires and needs, and define problems that we are uniquely positioned to solve.
- Become the voice of the user and help to shape the Pixelic product mix and influence the team towards finding product-market fit
- Research and analyze our current market and its adjacent ones. Topics include business models, pricing, distribution, positioning, etc.
- Directly work with the founders in Product, Customer Success, and Marketing and take full responsibility for your initiative(s) from strategy to execution.
- An aspiring future-founder or you have the desire to work in a fast-growing startup environment
- A straight shooter who brings candor to the table and doesn't hesitate to call out things
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Gets "talk the talk, walk the talk" mentality and let her/his actions do the talking
- Has a high level of "minimum quality bar" when it comes to deliverables but also understands the importance of shipping fast and continuous iteration
Pixelic is reinventing the way product teams work through its design-first product collaboration software. We empower builders to build better products and ship products that people love. We're a fast-growing, 100% remotely working startup with hubs in Chicago and Seoul. We raised $610,000 as our pre-seed funding from VC investors SEMA Translink Investment, Bon Angels Venture Partners, and Joseph Moon (Co-founder & CEO of Dataframe, ex-Quantco founding member)
Our core values are Freedom, Flow, and Friendship — we want to work from/live anywhere we want to, whenever we want to without getting disturbed, and become good friends. Our mission is to make remote work work.
Pixelic at a glance
Pixelic focuses on SaaS, Productivity Software, and Design. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Seoul, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Pixelic has raised $610K of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.