Platform where Tech Adopter meets Early Tech Adopters
Inbound Growth Hacker Intern₹5,000 – ₹10,000 • No equity
Marketing offers and downloadable content are the backbone of inbound marketing, serving as the fuel for all your inbound marketing strategies, including email, social media, search, lead generation, etc. Without marketing offers, your website visitors would have no reason to convert on your website and provide you with the contact information you need to segment, nurture, and close them into customers.
Marketing offers can include everything from educational ebooks, to webinars, to free trials ... the list goes on. Designing and creating this type of content is time-consuming and specialized. Time to call in a new member of your dream team.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of content on Quora and Facebook Groups regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Write daily on Quora and various Marketing Facebook Group and make valuable contribution.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- BA/BS degree with some writing experience.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Bonus: Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop).
Meet your team
Your health is our top priority. In case you are not available on the grounds of health, simply inform your team leader.
Work are a 100% remote company.
Receive $500 as a vacation bonus for every 12 months that you complete.
We focus on performance and results. Not the number of hours you work.
An equivalent of $1500 worth of hardware allowance will be allowed every two years.
Do you want us to buy any online course that will help you grow? Let us know.
Once a year the entire team travels and meets at a destination of everyone’s choice. Your tickets and hotel will be fully covered by us.
An equivalent of your one month’s salary will be provided to you as a bonus every two years.
A bonus of up to 10% equivalent to your month’s salary will be provided for the month where the company hits that month’s revenue goals.
PitchGround dba. Little SaaS at a glance
PitchGround dba. Little SaaS focuses on SaaS and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Delaware. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.