Dream about, plan and prepare for things to to do in life
Sales Manager, Mid-Market - New Business
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Great brands help make Pinner's inspirations a reality, and we’re looking for a seasoned leader to help connect them to millions of Pinners. You’ll develop strong brand relationships and work closely to help them get the most out of Pinterest and meet their business goals. You'll collaborate on major initiatives and see them through to success, while being the primary contact for our partners at the highest level.
What you’ll do:
- Drive and grow revenue with new and potential advertisers
- Partner with the world’s top marketers to build integrated marketing programs and engage partners in content growth opportunities
- Attract, coach and retain a high performing team of eight
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Build and maintain strong direct relationships with partners’ executive and operational teams
- Be an internal advocate for partners by working with product and engineering teams to respond to partner needs and feedback
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years experience in advertising, digital, and/or media sales and established industry relationships and experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations
- 5+ years experience managing teams of sales professionals
- Proven track record of managing a world-class sales team, including extensive forecasting experience and achieving or exceeding revenue goals
- Strong understanding and experience in highly analytical and performance-based media organizations with a background in search and programmatic advertising
- Ability to interface with product and engineering to synthesize customer needs and feedback
- Strong team player and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family. Sponsored One Medical memberships for you and your family [US Only]. Mental health benefits, including free sessions with a therapist.
4 months of paid parental leave that parents can take at any time over the course of a year — and we encourage both mothers and fathers to take it.
Unlimited PTO for employees in the US
Pinterest at a glance
Pinterest focuses on Social Media, Internet, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Social Commerce. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Palo Alto. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Pinterest has raised $1.449B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.