Dream about, plan and prepare for things to to do in life
Account Manager, Mid-Market - New Business
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. Great brands help make those inspirations a reality and we're looking for a self-driven Account Manager to help our most strategic partners, successfully grow their business through Pinterest. You'll work directly with our newest advertisers as a trusted consultant to their business. Your strategic advice & coaching is core to the value we bring as a platform. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Retain and grow revenue with our largest partners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners’ executive, operational and agency teams while being their internal advocate
- Gain a deep understanding of our partners’ business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to partners
- Work cross-functionally to help Pinterest build a world-class advertising platform
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of digital advertising, account management or sales experience, managing strategic relationships, driving call agendas and cadence
- Analytical skills with proven ability to use Excel to turn data into actionable insights and recommendations for our partners
- Experience managing forecasts and achieving goals
- Strong communication skills in person, on the phone and through email
- A team player who’s able to work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams
Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family. Sponsored One Medical memberships for you and your family [US Only]. Mental health benefits, including free sessions with a therapist.
4 months of paid parental leave that parents can take at any time over the course of a year — and we encourage both mothers and fathers to take it.
Unlimited PTO for employees in the US
Pinterest at a glance
Pinterest focuses on Social Media, Internet, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Social Commerce. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Palo Alto. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Pinterest has raised $1.449B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.