Dream about, plan and prepare for things to to do in life
Engineering Manager, Ads Machine Learning
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and a leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Before scaling their spend, advertisers want to know that Pinterest is performing for them. Come lead the team that interfaces with advertisers, collecting their sales data and matching it to our internal user databases, and build models and systems to connect the dots between the aspirations of pinners and the products offered by our partners.
What you’ll do
- Build and improve the machine learning models for ads measurement.
- Develop models for user matching and conversion attributions.
- Develop new techniques to mine the offsite signals to drive ads performance, e.g., retargeting.
- Work on large scale data systems, backend services, and product integration
What we’re looking for:
- MS or Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Strong industry experience in machine learning
- Cross-functional collaborator and strong communicator
- Preferred, but not required, background in computational advertising
Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family. Sponsored One Medical memberships for you and your family [US Only]. Mental health benefits, including free sessions with a therapist.
4 months of paid parental leave that parents can take at any time over the course of a year — and we encourage both mothers and fathers to take it.
Unlimited PTO for employees in the US
Pinterest at a glance
Pinterest focuses on Social Media, Internet, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Social Commerce. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Palo Alto. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Pinterest has raised $1.449B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.