Dream about, plan and prepare for things to to do in life
Learning Management System Administrator (Contract)
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet. We're looking for a Learning Management System administrator to be our primary point of contact for all internal/external tools and training content inquiries, including troubleshooting, fielding feedback, customer support, consolidating and presenting data around a variety of learning and training initiatives. As an LMS admin, you’ll work directly with relevant internal stakeholders as well as external users to promote Pinterest’s culture of online learning.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain a learning management system (LMS) that will meet all regulatory compliance needs and ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Perform multiple, high-level administrative functions in support of company-wide training programs
- Everyday LMS logistical requirements on related policies, procedures, and processes, which include managing, registration, and rosters of activity
- Auditing compliance and certification training, monitoring and editing data
- Give update reports, prepare and develop for management
- Monitor data entry, training courses and coordinate within LMS application
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of direct Learning Management System (LMS) experience (Intellum or Exceed preferred)
- Proven work experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate and/or technology setting
- Adequate knowledge of Google Suite, Learning Management Systems, and other tools to plan and coordinate events across multiple constituents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adjust style and tone to match the audience’s needs
- A detail-oriented, organized problem-solver who enjoys taking on new challenges
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute in the face of competing priorities
Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family. Sponsored One Medical memberships for you and your family [US Only]. Mental health benefits, including free sessions with a therapist.
4 months of paid parental leave that parents can take at any time over the course of a year — and we encourage both mothers and fathers to take it.
Unlimited PTO for employees in the US
Pinterest at a glance
Pinterest focuses on Social Media, Internet, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Social Commerce. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Palo Alto. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Pinterest has raised $1.449B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.