Dream about, plan and prepare for things to to do in life
Engineering Manager, Ads Product
**What you'll do:**
- Promote our company mission by helping partners grow and succeed by helping Pinners create a life they love
- Lead an engineering team building user-facing ad experiences and advertiser-facing products
- Hiring and growing our team with the best talent
- Performance reviews, career development, mentorship, etc.
- Be responsible for team’s deliverables and drive high impact projects that improve Pinterest for millions of active users, tens of thousands of active advertisers, and support \>$1 billion in revenue for the company.
**What we're looking for:**
- Engineering management experience leading full-stack teams (2+ years)
- Product engineering experience (6+ years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - should be a pro at collaborating with cross-functional teams and communicating to leadership
- Experience with A/B experiments and data analysis
- Experience working with Product Managers, designers, and cross functional partners to actively drive the direction of the product
- Ad tech experience or passion for diving deeply into the ads domain
- Passion for product quality, testing/deploy platforms, and building systems and tooling to ship high quality releases
- Experience working with Operations and QA teams to drive a high-quality product and customer experience is preferred
- Full-stack engineering experience (6+ years) preferred
Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family. Sponsored One Medical memberships for you and your family [US Only]. Mental health benefits, including free sessions with a therapist.
4 months of paid parental leave that parents can take at any time over the course of a year — and we encourage both mothers and fathers to take it.
Unlimited PTO for employees in the US
Pinterest at a glance
Pinterest focuses on Social Media, Internet, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Social Commerce. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Palo Alto. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Pinterest has raised $1.449B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.