Dream about, plan and prepare for things to to do in life
Account Manager, Mid-Market - Key Accounts
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Great brands help make those inspirations a reality and we're looking for a self-driven Account Manager to help our most strategic partners, successfully grow their business through Pinterest. You'll work directly with our newest advertisers as a trusted consultant to their business. Your strategic advice & coaching is core to the value we bring as a platform. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Retain, grow and diversify the value delivered to our largest partners within the Mid Market segment, ultimately growing Pinterest revenue as a result
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners’ teams (executive, operational, creative, measurement and agency), resulting in trusted advisorship
- Advocate internally for the solutions required to drive business outcomes for these advertisers, working across internal teams such as Measurement & Insights, Product Marketing, Creative Strategy, etc.
- Gain a deep understanding of our partners’ business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Specifically own the “how” conversation with advertisers to advise on media strategies across targeting, bidding models, creative, measurement, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of digital advertising sales experience, managing high value relationships, driving strategic learning agendas and owning client communication
- Track record of compelling data-backed storytelling and recommendations
- Experience in managing forecasts and achieving goals
- Strong communication skills in person, on the phone, and through email
- A team player who’s able to work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams
Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family. Sponsored One Medical memberships for you and your family [US Only]. Mental health benefits, including free sessions with a therapist.
4 months of paid parental leave that parents can take at any time over the course of a year — and we encourage both mothers and fathers to take it.
Unlimited PTO for employees in the US
Pinterest at a glance
Pinterest focuses on Social Media, Internet, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Social Commerce. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Palo Alto. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Pinterest has raised $1.449B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.