A Globally Scalable HTAP Database
Field Marketing Specialist$60k – $70k
PingCAP is the fastest-growing enterprise subscription company our investors have ever seen. And how are we growing so fast? By building TiDB, a globally scalable hybrid transactional and analytical database and one of the most popular open source database in the world (don’t take our word for it, check it out: https://github.com/pingcap/tidb), which enables companies to painlessly scale their business while keeping the underlying infrastructure simple. Our product has been trusted and verified by web-scale application leaders and adopted by over 1000 users across industries. We’re being led by the best in the space—our founders were the original creators of TiDB. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we build the database for the future!
What will you be doing?
- Organize and coordinate community events (online and offline) in the open-source technology ecosystem;
- Leads generation through content marketing,
- Prepare company branding materials, presence, and participation at industry conferences primarily in North America;
- Support the local office operations in North America;
- Conduct ROI reports for both event and content marketing.
What are we looking for?
- An organized, detail-oriented, process-oriented go-getter;
- Hands-on experience with social media operation and MarTech tools like HubSpot is a big plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Capacity to learn technical subjects (background in computer science or programming boot camp is a big plus);
- Willingness to chip in and take on new tasks whenever needs arise;
- Interested in growing professionally in multiple areas with a fast-growing startup;
- Willingness to travel to conference and event sites from time to time.
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- In-office catered lunch (every day), snacks, and drinks
- Commuter benefits
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
PingCAP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
PingCAP at a glance
PingCAP focuses on Open Source, Databases, Software, Cloud Data Services, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in San Mateo. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, PingCAP has raised $65M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.