Creating frictionless authentication and fraud detection for voice interactions
Business Development Representative
The Pindrop BDR team is focused on creating new business opportunities within the phone fraud and authentication space by leveraging marketing programs and partnering with our experienced Sales Directors to help build pipeline.
As a Business Development Representative at Pindrop, you will support several experienced Sales Directors by hunting new business within specific territories. We are looking for tenacious self-starters who take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
what you’ll do
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Pindrop products
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
who you are
- 2-3 years of full-time corporate sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Experience with lead generation utilizing CRMs and other sales tools
- Excellent account-based selling experience
- Experience with enterprise prospecting and being held to metrics
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
who we’re looking for
- Motivated and driven professionals who have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong communicators who are professional over the phone and via email including the ability to communicate with senior-level executives
- Proven ability to deliver results in similar roles
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company holidays
- Paid time off
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with 401k match
- Health plans
- Continued education budget (certifications, conferences, etc.)
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones we’ve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research and continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, and trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals and the base of our team’s peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Here at Pindrop, it is our mission to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital and/or veteran status.
Health & wellness
We offer excellent medical, dental, vision, life insurance coverage options, and 401k plan.
Learning & development
We take career goals seriously, investing in opportunities for you to refine your craft with conference budgets, lunch and learns, and other training.
One of our most important values is “Playing for the Team.” Get to know your team, and the rest of your coworkers with game nights, offsite events, and team challenges.
Vibrant & fun workspace
At our headquarters in the heart of vibrant Midtown Atlanta, enjoy a creative, open workspace with free snacks, catered lunch on Fridays, and more.
Pindrop at a glance
Pindrop focuses on Mobile, Cloud Computing, Security, Audio, and Telephony. Their company has offices in Atlanta and London. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Pindrop has raised $122M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2016.