Creating frictionless authentication and fraud detection for voice interactions
Our Program Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of deployment activities for Pindrop. The position will be responsible for working with customer and internal teams to plan, coordinate, align resources, and establish processes for successful implementation of the Pindrop fraud and authentication solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a cutting-edge information security startup in an environment that fosters innovation, supports learning, recognizes style, and rewards effort.
who you are
- Program or Project Manager with 3-5 years of experience in a small/mid-sized company working with large enterprise clients and/or projects within the call center, telephony, or fraud/authentication space
- Able to work across companies and organization
- Strong planning, scheduling, and tracking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to clearly communicate across all levels in an organization
- Able to understand business cases
- Able to work closely with Engineering and Product Management
- PMP certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Technical knowledge of IT infrastructure and processes
- Knowledge of telephony or call center technologies a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Project/Word/Excel/PowerPoint (bonus for Google Docs/Sheets/Slides)
- Must be willing to travel up to 10%
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company holidays
- Paid time off
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with 401k match
- Health plans
- Continued education budget (certifications, conferences, etc.)
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones we’ve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research and continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, and trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals and the base of our team’s peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Here at Pindrop, it is our mission to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital and/or veteran status.
Health & wellness
We offer excellent medical, dental, vision, life insurance coverage options, and 401k plan.
Learning & development
We take career goals seriously, investing in opportunities for you to refine your craft with conference budgets, lunch and learns, and other training.
One of our most important values is “Playing for the Team.” Get to know your team, and the rest of your coworkers with game nights, offsite events, and team challenges.
Vibrant & fun workspace
At our headquarters in the heart of vibrant Midtown Atlanta, enjoy a creative, open workspace with free snacks, catered lunch on Fridays, and more.
Pindrop at a glance
Pindrop focuses on Mobile, Cloud Computing, Security, Audio, and Telephony. Their company has offices in Atlanta and London. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Pindrop has raised $122M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2016.