Free and Simple Birth Control Delivery
Content Marketing Manager$70k – $80k
- Write and produce evergreen content (copy and video) aimed towards our patient audience, and to establish a platform for conversations around sexual health
- Develop content marketing initiatives in order to drive community engagement and organic growth
- Leverage our existing leads and implement strategies to effectively target new leads in the healthcare provider community
- Structure an editorial calendar and implement strategies for reaching benchmark goals with regular cadence
- Establish The Pill Club as a Subject Matter Expert. Initiate partnerships with relevant thought leaders and media outlets to improve our brand awareness with key audiences.
- You are a self-starter with a data-driven mindset, along with a creative bug.
- You have in-depth experience in B2C marketing. Healthcare tech experience is a plus.
- Experience in copywriting marketing content with a frequent cadence
- Comfortable with basic video production and editing projects
- Map out your work strategically, with the ability to set and meet your own deadlines
- Measure your success with data points across various projects, and analyze data to optimize your progress
- Desire to experiment with content marketing using hypothesis-based problem solving tactics
- At least 2 years of experience working in a content marketing role
- B2C Startup experience
Pill Club at a glance
Pill Club focuses on Personal Health, Women-Focused, Health and Wellness, and Independent Pharmacies. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Pill Club has raised $61.655M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.