We build awesome digital products with great customer experience for consumers, enterprise
Lead UX Designer
Piktorlabs Inc. is a future-focused product design company, based out of Seattle. We build delightful solutions to business problems, consumer needs, and nascent ideas. We work fast to deliver products that leverage the latest technology and design to redefine our partners’ experience in the digital space.
From developers to designers and artists to strategists, our interdisciplinary team pushes the boundaries of what's possible. We investigate and solve problems that require unconventional, often unproven approaches and use design as a tool to negotiate the best possible outcome.
This is a full-time position for our studio in Seattle. We are looking for candidates who can independently lead product design lifecycles for both client projects and Piktorlabs' own product development programs.
- Strong design portfolio
- Formal design education (Masters or Undergrad in Design is a must)
- 3+ years of industry experience in designing digital solutions (web, mobile, devices, wearables)
- Solid understanding of user-centered design, visual design, and usability best practices
- Proven track record in conducting ideation sessions, creative solutions, prototyping and presentations
- Up-to-date with market, design patterns and technology trends
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams of Technologists, Researchers, Client Stakeholders, Business Analysts, Visual Designers, etc. to implement the solution, as it was envisioned, without any loss of its essence
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for solving creative challenges
- Office space centrally located in Belltown, Seattle
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision available from the first day of your employment
- Paid Time Off
- 10 paid holidays
- Office fully stocked with snacks, coffee, tea, etc. to fuel your creative fire
- Small close-knit design engineering teams
- Team lunches and happy hours
- Ability and flexibility to grow in your role and shape your own career path!
- If you are a genius designer who wants to put a dent in the universe, by leading from the front, working with a non-hierarchical, fun-filled team, please contact us.
Note: We are sorry, but no visa sponsorship is available at this time.
Piktorlabs is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace.
Piktorlabs at a glance
Piktorlabs focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Apps, Internet of Things, User Experience Design, and Ecommerce. Their company has offices in Seattle. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.