Pi Academy is London based tutoring agency which operates in the UK and India
Kickass Social Media Marketing Expert₹40,000 – ₹40,000
PiAcademy, Online education platform of UK based company is looking to hire Social Media Marketing Expert.
- Positions: 2
- Salary: 40,000 INR/month, Full-Time.
- Work from Home, Sharing screen through zoom or webex is must during working hours.
- Work Time: 10 AM - 7 PM UK Timings, 1-hour dinner break.
- Day-off: every week on Friday.
Please note: Above details, can't be changed.
********* Job Responsibilities:
*Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
*Development of brand awareness and online reputation
*Content management (including website)
*SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
*Cultivation of leads and sales
*Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI
Working on KPI's
*Audience Growth, Audience Profile, Audience Engagement, Content Reach, Engagement by Content Type, Leads, Response Rate and Quality, Negative Feedback
********* Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
********* Qualifications and Experience:
- Sound knowledge of advertising on Facebook, Google Ads, other educational affiliate sites.
- Marketing degree is welcomed but not required if you have relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, your past companies respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the education (EdTech) field.
- Display ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress CMS (self-hosted).
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
********* Please go through our complete website before applying, and understand our domain and target audience.
********* We expect the candidate should have the following setup at home:
- High-speed Internet, and back internet (2 connections).
- Power Backup.
- Laptop with high configuration.
PiAcademy at a glance
PiAcademy focuses on Education, K-12 Education, and Website. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://piacademy.co.uk