Patient intake software - create the capacity for more
Phreesia is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team!
Our DevOps Engineers play a critical role in partnering with Product Development, Data Center Operations, and QA teams to deliver our SaaS solutions to the world. You will report to the Senior Director of Engineering and will be responsible for developing build and release frameworks and tools to ensure that software is being correctly built, tested, packaged, and deployed through development, test, and production environments.
What You'll Do:
- Work with other Development teams to provide a framework for building, testing and packaging their code in a consistent, reusable way
- Create and support automated processes for deploying and configuring applications in multiple environments using Chef, Atlassian Bamboo, Octopus Deploy and similar tools
- Create and support applications and APIs to provide insight into application state and integrations with other systems
- Build and maintain frameworks to allow other internal teams to deploy and provision new resources
- Work with Team Architects to troubleshoot problems in both the build and deployment process and deployed systems
- Participate in release/milestone planning and scheduling as part of an Agile development team
- Learn the US Healthcare system and how customers use our products
- Deploy .NET based service-oriented web applications into production to a fast-paced deployment schedule
What You'll Bring:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics
- Overall 5-10 years of experience with at least 3 years experience as a software developer
- Experience designing and implementing tasks in Continuous Integration systems (Bamboo, Cruisecontrol.net, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience designing and implementing workflows with Artifact Management systems (Proget, Artifactory, etc)
- Experience with supporting application deployments to AWS
- Experience with infrastructure management tools (Terraform, VMware, etc)
- Windows Server and IIS setup and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with PowerShell and DSC
- Git repository management experience
- Development experience with Ruby and Chef
- Experience with Windows and Linux administration
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipend and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
Work from home
Unlimited snacks and drinks in our offices
Monthly subway pass reimbursement
Mobile phone stipends
Tuition and certification reimbursement
Phreesia at a glance
Phreesia focuses on Healthcare, Medical, Information Technology, Software, and Health and Wellness. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, and Ottawa. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Phreesia has raised $89.65M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2017.