Empowering teams with EHR data and collaborative tools to drive clinical outcomes
Full Stack Engineer$60k – $120k • 0.0% – 3.0%
Please do not contact us with software outsourcing services.
We are seeking a principal engineer (and potential co-founder) who is interested in transforming how medical knowledge is managed and analyzed.
PHRASE Health is an early-stage, revenue-generating startup providing cloud-based governance and analytics software for quality improvement managers in health systems. Our software was borne out of the experience of two of our co-founders, who identified this need in their day to day work as informaticists (i.e. clinical systems and data experts) at a large academic medical center. Now that we've gained a deeper knowledge of our customers during our pilot-period, we're in a position to scale product development and need another engineer to do so.
The principal engineer we're hiring would be critical in not only building the product, but shaping the product vision as well. Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to new product/feature development
- Building a data pipeline to help accelerate customer onboarding and data processing
- Drive new analytics tools to help customers prioritize their quality improvement initiatives
- Redesign of product's front-end leveraging our collaboration with Human Factors experts
- Build reporting features allowing customers to better analyze and communicate their data
- Improve communication and work management features supporting customers' regulatory review processes
- Exploring statistical applications of the large dataset to clinical needs
We can provide healthcare benefits depending on the needs of the individual joining us.
One of our founders just had a child (yay!) and has been able to stay at home with his daughter as much as he likes. Moreover, that includes working from home whenever is convenient.
In addition to cash remuneration, we hope our new employees also own the company and have as much passion for it as we do.
We enjoy getting together in the office, but sometimes life requires us to camp out at home for the day (or week).
Work hard, play hard. If you believe in the company and our team like we do, we'll have to remind you to take time off!
"phrase praise" pizza parties!
We recognize the importance of celebrating personal or professional wins and are quick to send "Phrase Praise" each others' way. What better way to acknowledge that than a team pizza party?
Keep it casual
When we're with clients, we keep up appearances. Otherwise, some of our best work might come in a t-shirt and sweats.