Sales Account Executive
Across our platform of SaaS products, we manage over 600 million assets for 80,000 professional photographers and hundreds of top universities, pro sports teams, consumer brands, and other organizations of all sizes. In January 2015, we launched our enterprise B2B solution, Libris, sparking a new high growth stage for the company. In 2019, we’ll be growing from 66 to roughly 100 employees, heading downtown to a new office space, and building on our established HR function to ensure we remain one of the best places to work in NYC Tech (as deemed by Internet Week).
These are exciting times for the PhotoShelter family, and we want you to be a part of them!
PhotoShelter is looking for an energetic & driven Account Executive to identify, engage, & acquire new customers for Libris.
You'll impact PhotoShelter by:
* Meeting or exceeding quarterly revenue targets from new and existing accounts with the primary emphasis on developing new business.
* Owning the sales process including prospecting, qualification, problem identification and needs analysis, product demonstrations, trial monitoring and management of contract approval processes.
* Establishing and cultivating relationships with decision makers at top universities, pro sports teams, travel brands and other organizations with an increasing focus on Enterprise accounts.
* Developing winning customer solutions and promoting effective sales activities; becoming a sales best practices leader within the organization.
* Being diligent about lead and pipeline management and the collection of opportunity data.
* Identifying product development opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
* Representing the company through web product demonstrations and at relevant trade shows and events.
* Contributing to team efforts with the goal to grow the Libris business significantly quarter over quarter.
To achieve success we'll feel you will need:
* An understanding “visual media” and the workflows of creative and communication teams (existing network to sell into a plus).
* To be highly organized and detail oriented, but still able to move fast. Speed in the form of efficiency!
* To be customer-focused and a personable relationship builder.
* To have a focus on impact and demonstrated success exceeding goals.
* To possess & evolve your business acumen, asking thoughtful questions to understand and solve challenges.
* To value metrics, understand that activity leads to results and always want to improve.
* To have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to write/speak professionally and succinctly.
* To be familiar with sales and marketing tools (Salesforce.com and marketing automation a plus).
* To LOVE working in a fast paced, dynamic, small company environment.
* The ability to grow within a scaling team and develop rich experience in selling SaaS solutions to enterprise, fortune 1000 organizations.
* An inspired environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and we’ve been awarded one of the Best Places To Work in NYC by InternetWeek with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
* Visual Media industry expertise through exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.
* Location. Beautiful views of Trinity Church, The Hudson & East rivers and the Financial District.
* Brews. We brew our own beer (dubbed BrewShelter) as well as cold brew coffee.
* Food. Lots of it. Always. Usually in combination with photo slideshows and team events.
* Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive annual salary, monthly commissions, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (health, dental and vision, life), 28 PTO days from year 1, and commuter benefits.
insurance coverage (health, dental and vision, life)
401(k) with company match
We brew our own beer (dubbed BrewShelter) as well as cold brew coffee.
Lots of it. Always. Usually in combination with photo slideshows and team events.
Brand new office space in the Financial District with views of Trinity Church and the Hudson River.
Exposure to amazing photographers and trends in the industry
PhotoShelter at a glance
PhotoShelter focuses on E-Commerce, Photography, Software, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PhotoShelter has raised $4.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2007.