Top rated call tracking software for marketing agencies
Sales Development Representative$35k – $45k • 0.0% – 0.015%
We work in a fun and fast-paced environment, communicating directly with digital marketing agencies every day.
As an early employee you’ll be working directly with the CEO and your voice will have an influence and effect on all aspects of business at PhoneWagon.
This is an entry-level sales position with room for growth. If you are interested in joining our awesome sales team, convince us to take the next step with you when you submit your application.
This position is full-time and you can work anywhere in the world!
WHAT YOU GET
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to top startup executives and venture capitalists
- Work with the brightest team in NYC that are hyper-focused on success
- Learn how to start and grow a business as an entrepreneur
- Make a name for yourself in sales and the startup world
- Making 100+ outbound phone calls per day to digital marketing agencies
- Book meetings / demos with targeted and qualified leads and hand-off to Sales Account Executive
- Educate digital marketing agencies on the benefits of call tracking software
- Follow up with leads that have expressed interest in PhoneWagon and maintain an active daily leads pipeline
- Document all activity in CRM system, keeping it clean and up-to-date
- Burning desire to succeed
- Outgoing, social, and willing to talk to anyone and get rejected frequently
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent sales & service orientation both internally and externally
- Comfortable and resilient in conversations with business owners from all walks of life
- Offer us insight above and beyond your daily duties, and be prepared to defend them--don't just work here, help us build a great company
PhoneWagon at a glance
PhoneWagon focuses on SaaS, Telecommunications, Sales and Marketing, and Business Analytics. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, PhoneWagon has raised $1.55M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2017.