Phished delivers premium automated phishing simulations to raise awareness amongst employees
Business Developer€40k – €45k • No equity
What you will do
Phished delivers premium automated phishing simulations to raise awareness amongst employees. The customers are corporates (ranging from small to multi-nationals) who have a problem with dealing with awareness issues amongst their employees.
We have recently joined forces with an external investor to expedite our growth. To further develop our platform within a new cover, we are looking for several experienced business developers.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Your main goal is the prospecting of leads, handling incoming leads and meeting with clients in a B2B settings.
- Negotiate the contracts and maintain the relationships with industrial clients
- Advise companies on how to improve their cyber awareness infrastructure
- Put the customer first, guide them using your deep product knowledge, and stay the course from hunting to closing to get your results and even surpass them.
- Follow-up with customers using our Hubspot
What we do for you
With the right background and the right mindset, this is a unique opportunity to join and shape a breakthrough venture in cybersecurity.
You can build a dynamic team to make this start-up a success. With your entrepreneurial, and sales talents, you will have a huge impact on our achievements.
Who you are
Our ideal candidate has experience in cybersecurity and overall sales and procedures, and the ability to work in a flat organizational structure as a peer/coach to other (new) team members.
Besides this, we value:
- Proven Sales Experience
- Willingness to put your shoulders under the product
- A strong interest in cybersecurity and IT as a whole.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills, with a great ability to work under pressure.
- Strong drive for results and milestone achievement.
- A strong customer-oriented approach combined with cost-efficiency.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals with big players.
- Self-motivation, flexibility, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A C-level team player with excellent people management skills inspiring high performance and enthusiasm of the team.
- Excellence in relationship building and networking and proven conflict resolution abilities.
- Strong presentation/communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch/English. French is an asset
Phished at a glance
Phished focuses on Cyber Security. Their company has offices in Belgium and Leuven. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://phished.be