Enabling stored value to be used for payments and transactions
Back-End Software Developer
At Phaze, we're enabling stored value to be used for payments and transactions.
Phaze is a payments infrastructure provider connecting enterprise platforms with retailers and brands worldwide. It has an established network of relationships with gift card aggregators, payments processors, loyalty program managers and platforms who store end-user value.
Though Phaze’s white-label APIs, customers are able to instantly buy digital gift cards, make credit card payments and pay mobile phone bills using their stored value with apps and platforms. Our APIs connect to 2,300+ brands and 500+ mobile operations in over 150 countries. We focus on liquidity, payment processing and order fulfillment so that our partners can focus on what they do best.
We’re seeking a self-motivated Full Stack Engineer to join our growing team. In joining the team, you would be working closely with senior leadership and our partners to help build features and integrations relevant to our customers.
Design, maintain and deploy scalable and secure features to help make our API and SDK accessible and seamless to use.
Work with engineers and senior leadership to develop product features from initial specs and API development to public release.
Collaborate with clients’ engineering team to support the integration of Phaze’s SDK and provide technical support to business development efforts.
Demonstrate an understanding of system inter-dependencies and limitations.
Bring enthusiasm and share your knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering excellence.
- Comfortable in a fast-changing start-up environment
- Interest in the payment and fintech space
- Solid expertise in data structures and algorithms
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- 3-5 years experience programming with modern languages
- Expertise working with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL, React, Node.js and AWS
- Obsession with quality, operational excellence, and customer experience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Interest in building and mentoring an engineering team as the company grows.
Able to show previous products and specific contributions to them.
Expertise working in the payments space
Phaze provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. This position is eligible for further pay increases and bonuses at the company's discretion. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Phaze Restricted Stock Units. Phaze benefits may include:
Paid Time Off
Free Working Late Dinners
Phaze is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation