Enabling stored value to be used for payments and transactions
Enabling stored value to be used for payments and transactions.
Phaze is a payments infrastructure provider connecting value stored in loyalty points programs and digital exchanges with retailers and brands worldwide. It has an established network of relationships with gift card aggregators, payments processors, loyalty program managers and exchanges.
Through Phaze’s API, customers are able to instantly buy gift cards, make credit card payments and pay mobile phone bills using loyalty & rewards points and other forms of stored value. The API connects to 2,300+ brands and 500+ mobile operations in over 150 countries. We focus on liquidity, payment processing and order fulfillment so that our partners can focus on what they do best.
We’re seeking a self-motivated Full Stack Engineer to join our growing team. In joining the team, you would be working closely with senior leadership and our partners to help build features and integrations relevant to our customers.
- Design, maintain and deploy scalable and secure features to help make our API and SDK accessible and seamless to use.
- Work with engineers and senior leadership to develop product features from initial specs and API development to public release.
- Collaborate with clients’ engineering team to support the integration of Phaze’s SDK and provide technical support to business development efforts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of system inter-dependencies and limitations.
- Bring enthusiasm and share your knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering excellence.
- Comfortable in a fast-changing start-up environment.
- Interest in the payment and fintech space.
- Solid expertise in data structures and algorithms.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience programming with modern languages.
- Expertise working with RESTful APIs and Websockets.
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL, Redis React, Node.js and AWS.
- Obsession with quality, operational excellence, and customer experience.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Interest in building and mentoring an engineering team as the company grows.
- Expertise in Node.js, React.js, Redis, Redux, HTML/CSS, AWS Stack: Amazon SQS and Amazon Cognito, Bitbucket and Jenkins.
- Able to show products and specific contributions to them (github link to show contribution to open source or hobby projects as well as commercially ready products).
- Expertise working in the payments space.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.