Bot Defender - Behavior based web protection
As a DevOps Engineer at PerimeterX you will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge, sophisticated front end systems with highly scalable backends, handling billions of requests daily and analyzing data to get real-time insights.If you want to experience what it is like working in a multi-cloud, multi-framework environment continuously undergoing changes and exponential growth join us!
You should have...
- 5 + years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience working with large-scale web applications
- Experience with containerized environments and microservices
- Experience with programming and scripting languages
- Extremely passionate about innovation and cutting edge technologies
- A state of mind and approach to automate away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- A passion for technology, learning, and finding the best solution
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work independently and respond to multiple requests in a dynamic work environment
- BSc/MS in Computer Science or equivalent enrolled student or graduate – advantage
- Read more about our large-scale web applications blog here.
PerimeterX at a glance
PerimeterX focuses on Security, Network Security, Cyber Security, Computers, and Website. Their company has offices in Miami, London, San Mateo, and Tel Aviv. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PerimeterX has raised $105.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.