NYC's real estate decision engine
Senior Product Designer$80k – $140k • 0.1% – 0.5%
We're looking for an experienced UX / Product Designer to join our growing team! You’ll play an integral role in shaping Perchwell’s flagship product for both web and native platforms. In this role you will work directly with engineering and product to design, build and ship features. You’ll also be responsible for maintaining and bringing to life the design vision across the product and company.
At Perchwell you will have a significant impact from day one. We ship features early and often and you will have the opportunity to own a critical part of that process.
Projects we’ve tackled in the past:
- Developed workflow solutions from the ground up that allow agents to create and edit apartment listings for some of the most valuable properties in New York City.
- Developed an interface to allow users to export custom reports for their clients, allowing them to choose what information to include and how to display it.
- Engineered an advanced search and filter system allowing users to find apartments and analyze the most accurate real-estate dataset in New York.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design
- Some experience in or familiarity with other product roles (Product management etc.)
- Previous experience conducting user research and testing
- Previous experience working with agile/scrum teams
- Strong desire to be part of a small, rapidly growing team and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Comfort working directly with customers/users to help conceptualize features and products.
Perchwell works to empower real estate brokerages and agents with the data and insights they need to make informed decisions. Our product is a market intelligence, search and collaboration solution for real estate professionals and their clients, helping them to evaluating the market and develop hyper-personalized, actionable insights in seconds.
Perchwell at a glance
Perchwell focuses on Real Estate, Data Visualization, Big Data Analytics, and Real Estate Technology. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.