Integrated CRM Solution for F&B Industry
Business Analyst/Product Anlyst-Pepper Cloud(Product based company)₹5L – ₹8L
Pepper Cloud is a Singapore based technology firm that is building data driven SaaS solutions for the food and beverages (F and B) industry. At Pepper Cloud, we are re-thinking how the F and B industry operates by providing technology solutions to increase manpower productivity, reduce food wastage, and manage entire value chain. Our integrated product suite include CRM, digital loyalty and reward system, inventory management, e-procurement, and data analytics for restaurants.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to manage the functional and non-functional requirement of our various products and their features. The person should have strong observational, and analytical skills to breakdown the business and product requirement in ‘easy to comprehend’ user stories. The person would act as a strong bridge between the business and technical team and would be responsible for driving new product features.
What we value
We’re building a technology first, employee centric, company that recruits the best talent who can solve interesting problems.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Gathering business and functional requirements and document them in clear and concise format, which is focused on the reader and is without unnecessary detail.
• Translating these business needs in to BRD, use cases/ user stories, process flows, data flows, UI specifications and wire frames and other supporting requirement documentation to be utilized in an agile development environment.
• Proficient with tools like Jira, Confluence, Balsamiq, Axure, Mockplus, Draw.io, Visio, etc.
• Work closely with the business and technology team to gather & write end to end business testing requirements and acceptance criteria.
• Demonstrate new functionality to business and technology users. Interact with the business users and convey the information to the developers
• Review and approve functional test scenarios and perform testing as necessary for team to meet iteration goals.
• 3-5 yrs. of hands on experience in software applications as a Business Analyst. Well versed with IT technologies
• Masters or Bachelor Degree in Business / Marketing or Sales.
• Attentive listener; Strong analytical skills; ability to solve complex problems.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.• Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to read and interpret technical specifications.
• Ability to comprehend audience background and expectations.
• Ability to correctly prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Self - motivated, flexible, and comfortable with a fast - paced startup environment
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible work hours and holiday policy
*To Apply: *
Please apply with your resume at Hiring@peppercloud.com Kindly also mention the following:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Earliest joining period (In days)