AI Platform for Data-Driven Sales and Marketing, YC S'16
Senior Sales Recruiter
People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically updating CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world’s best brands are leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft, New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
We're looking for a talented Senior Sales Recruiter to help scale our recruiting operation. Our ideal candidate has successfully supported a high functioning recruiting team and is fearless in pursuing great candidates. We have extremely high recruiting standards with a uncompromising focus on candidate experience. Serving as the first impression of our company, you are responsible for relaying a compelling picture of our company, vision, culture, role, and opportunity to prospective candidates. You’ll be equally good at identifying, engaging, and influencing top talent. You’ll be a proactive in building and maintaining a high-quality pipeline of engaged candidates.
- Strategize different ways to build candidate pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Identify the top 1% of candidates within target companies and engage them
- Support company hiring goals by proactively building a pipeline for priority and passive roles
- Partner with Talent leadership to understand the competitive landscape and gather insightful recruiting data
- Qualify and engage candidates for relevant openings
- Implement creative sourcing strategies to achieve hiring goals
- 4+ years of recruiting experience for fast growing startup with high standards
- 2+ years of sales recruiting experience
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high growth environments
- Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Solid industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant skills, target companies, conferences, etc.
- Outgoing, competitive, and positive personalities a huge plus!
- BS/BA degree preferred
Founded in 2016 and based in San Francisco, the company is backed by ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Y Combinator and others. In 2019, People.ai was recognized as a winner of the 2019 Bay Area Best Places To Work, an awards program presented by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.