AI Platform for Data-Driven Sales and Marketing, YC S'16
NY - Sales Engineer
People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically updating CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world’s best brands are leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft, New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
The Enterprise Sales Engineer is responsible for driving all aspects of the technical sale, from discovery to demo to close. SEs are both sales focused and technically savvy. They can sell to the C-suite and work with end users to creatively solve technical challenges. SEs work with Sales, Marketing and Product to bridge technical bridge to our prospects and customers. You should be ambitious, driven and ready to work in a dynamic and fun team environment.
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing or sales organization
- Saas business applications, CRM, marketing automation, or business analytics
- Proven track record of adding value to a dynamic and high growth sales team
- Clear competence with discussing technology in an engaging way
- Excellent written, analytical, and presentation skills
- BS Degree
- Work closely with AEs to deliver key information about People.ai to drive sales wins
- Answer business and technical questions; deliver custom demonstrations, and articulate value propositions
- Respond to information security and RFP documents
- Deliver presentations to customers
- Be an expert consultant on data gathering and analytics best practices
- Work in a dynamic and high growth sales environment
People.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and is backed by Silicon Valley’s top investors, including Y-Combinator, Lightspeed Venture Partners, GGV, Index, and Shasta.
#SE Sales Engineer
Founded in 2016 and based in San Francisco, the company is backed by ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Y Combinator and others. In 2019, People.ai was recognized as a winner of the 2019 Bay Area Best Places To Work, an awards program presented by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.