AI Platform for Data-Driven Sales and Marketing, YC S'16
CHI - Strategic Account Executive
People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically updating CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world’s best brands are leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft, New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive to help build the founding Central sales team with a passion for building new territories, new companies, and an entirely new market.
- Generate new business opportunities while effectively managing internal support resources and working full sales cycle opportunities from initial contact, to close and up-sell/cross-sell
- Define and regularly iterate messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine
- Collaborate with the regional Head of Sales and Business Development teams to develop account-based sales strategies to break into large F500 enterprises and uncover value for all client-facing go-to-market department leaders
- Engage and educate senior executives on the importance of the emerging Revenue Intelligence industry and validate the People.ai Revenue Intelligence System as the leader in this new market
- Exceed annual quota and quarterly revenue targets while maintaining accurate and updated pipeline and forecasts
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Revenue Intelligence industry and the emerging competitive landscape
- 5+ years of experience in a closing role up-market
- Passion, integrity, empathy, creativity, humility, and grit
- Proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment
- Advanced knowledge of sales coaching, best practices, and sales methodology
- A background in on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA or marketing software sales is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Founded in 2016 and based in San Francisco, the company is backed by ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Y Combinator and others. In 2019, People.ai was recognized as a winner of the 2019 Bay Area Best Places To Work, an awards program presented by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.