AI Platform for Data-Driven Sales and Marketing, YC S'16
Director of Sales Enablement
People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically updating CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world’s best brands are leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft, New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
The Director of Sales Enablement will ensure that every seller has the required knowledge, skills, processes, and behaviors to optimize every interaction with buyers. They will support sales goals by creating onboarding and ongoing enablement content as we scale the team. They will maintain a best in class quota attainment for ramped Account Executives (YOY). This role will be responsible for coordinating enablement and creating content.
- Build out onboarding program to make People.ai sales team world-class. Ramp Account Executives effectively to hit their quota
- Create programs for ongoing enablement and learning for sales - sales pitch certification, ongoing enablement/learning, sales playbook creation, collaborating with MKTG on personas and personas use cases
- Create competitive messaging, update matrix, train and certify team
- Build a culture of alignment between marketing and sales leadership
- Identify content gaps and organize content with a content map for the company. Help Account Executives save time by not searching for content across multiple sources
- Tie ramp to hiring profile to ensure that we are hiring the right sales profiles
- Responsible for all revenue roles (AE, SE, SDR, BDR, Sales Leadership, CSM, Renewals)
- 10+ years combined sales and sales enablement experience with enterprise SaaS companies
- Consistent and provable history of content creation with specific examples
- Experience building on-boarding and enablement plans in a successful, high growth environment
- Demonstrates experience and ability to work across Sales, Marketing, and Product marketing to create a culture of alignment
- Experience building out competitive programs, personas, and customer references
Founded in 2016 and based in San Francisco, the company is backed by ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Y Combinator and others. In 2019, People.ai was recognized as a winner of the 2019 Bay Area Best Places To Work, an awards program presented by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
People.ai at a glance
People.ai focuses on Machine Learning, Intelligent Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Sales Automation, and Predictive Analytics. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, People.ai has raised $97.12M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019 at a valuation of $500M.