Digital / challenger pension. We get young people saving enough for later life
We’re looking for a full-stack software engineer to join our team. Here are some of the things you’ll help us with:
- Building features on our website and mobile apps that engage customers and bring to life an asset that has a meaningful impact on people’s lives.
- Automating our internal processes so that they can scale to hundreds of thousands of customers whilst maintaining the regulatory requirements for administering a pension scheme
- Improving the maturity of our technical stack with engineering best practices
- Collaborating with members of the product and design teams to continually refine and improve our product in an agile process.
- Being part of the code review process and helping to mentor other engineers.
- Working together with the CTO to shape Penfold’s engineering roadmap and culture.
- Understand how to interact with and build backend APIs, GraphQL in particular.
- Relish the idea of working in a small team in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Enjoy working in an agile, collaborative process alongside members of other teams.
- Are excited by the opportunity to grow into a leadership role as the company expands.
We are 100% committed to building a diverse and representative team. Whatever your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability - we want to hear from you.
Penfold at a glance
Penfold focuses on Finance Technology, Fin Tech, Pension, and Insurtech. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Penfold has raised $3.13M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.