Better ourselves, inspire each other, and unite the world through fitness
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Own inventory management for the warehouse.
- Ensure proper transaction execution for all inventory movements.
- Generate and receive Transfer Orders from Netsuite
- Receive and trouble shoot for all incoming and outgoing TOs and POs of LTL or FTL shipments.
- Ensures compliance of all inventory processes and procedures.
- Maintain physical and virtual records of all inbound and outbound shipments.
Perform cycle counts as a daily routine.
- Count a subsequent amount of inventory every day to ensure on-hands of selected locations are accurate physically and systematically in Netsuite.
- Ensure proper physical controls regarding inventory are in place and monitored
- Perform inventory preparation and manage physical inventory process (Weekly and Monthly
- Perform cycle counts as a daily routine.
Be acting captain of HSE
- Complete Daily and weekly safety walks/checks.
- Ensures all safety training and documentation is done.
- Works with everyone to identify and eliminate safety risks.
- Communicate Weekly/Monthly safety topics
Update inventory management systems when Transfer Orders or Purchase orders move in or out of location.
Work with Operations Manager and Operations Supervisor, to ensure inventory is accurate at all times.
Maintain a neat and safe work environment
Operate material handling equipment Including potential use of forklifts or other equipment with appropriate training and/or Peloton certification.
Load and/or unload trucks as required.
Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
Create and maintain partnerships with all vendors.
- Extensive knowledge of all company products.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience using Warehouse Inventory Systems.
- Highly organized with a relentless attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills.
We offer a top-quality health care package
Flexible work schedule
We offer ample vacation days and flexible work programs to keep up with today’s varied lifestyles and keep you doing your best work.
We have delicious catered team lunches at our headquarters every Friday, plus a kitchen full of healthy snacks (and, we’ll admit it, beer.)
Unlimited cycling classes
Peloton’s “ride anytime” ethos extends to our team, too. Ride for free in our NYC studio, or on our in-office bikes.
We’re proud to offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education and grow professionally.
We work hard but always make time for some fun, like office happy hours, team rides, and company-wide events.
A brand-new setup
HQ employee? You’ll be supplied with the setup of your dreams at our shiny new Chelsea office – unbox your laptop, headphones, standing desk, etc. on your first day.
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs from salary to benefits and more.
Refer a friend
We’re looking for the best people, and team members who help us find them will receive a generous referral bonus.
Peloton Interactive at a glance
Peloton Interactive focuses on Hardware, Retail, Fitness, Video Streaming, and Android. Their company has offices in New York City and Plano. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Peloton Interactive has raised $1.025B of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018 at a valuation of $4.125B.