High-energy group fitness in your living room
Senior Technical Recruiter
SENIOR TECHNICAL RECRUITER
We’re looking for an experienced technical recruiter to help grow our world-class engineering team. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self starter that has demonstrated success scaling engineering teams of fast growing technology organizations. Partnering with other members of our People and Engineering Team, you will have significant impact on the continued growth of a high profile technology organization that is changing at home fitness. We are looking for someone that can hit the pavement and fill open requisitions, but can also bring a creative approach to helping grow our talent and engineering brand.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Source and build a pipeline of technical candidates from various means, including online social channels, our job board, referrals, hiring platforms, your own network, meetups, events and more
- Work with our hiring managers to understand their needs to accurately define the role we are looking to fill; crafting a process that will lead us to the right hire in a timely, efficient manner
- Leave no stone unturned and provide the best experience to candidates through successful management of every aspect of the interview process
- Share best practices and constantly look for new techniques or products that can improve the recruiting team overall
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A deep network of top engineering talent
- Built out engineering teams at other fast growth technology organizations either as an internal or external recruiter, or both.
- An intellectual curiosity for the recruiting space with the ability to think of new and creative ways to build our technical talent pipelines
- Have worked across different verticals including engineering, product, design, marketing, business systems, or more
- Experience conceiving, organizing, and executing engaging engineering / recruiting events
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have a particular vertical of recruiting expertise such as Android, Site Reliability Engineering / DevOps, Backend, Mobile, etc.
- Have worked on campus recruiting
- Have worked with our ATS, Greenhouse
- Have a passion for fitness
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
We offer a top-quality health care package
Flexible work schedule
We offer ample vacation days and flexible work programs to keep up with today’s varied lifestyles and keep you doing your best work.
We have delicious catered team lunches at our headquarters every Friday, plus a kitchen full of healthy snacks (and, we’ll admit it, beer.)
Unlimited cycling classes
Peloton’s “ride anytime” ethos extends to our team, too. Ride for free in our NYC studio, or on our in-office bikes.
We’re proud to offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education and grow professionally.
We work hard but always make time for some fun, like office happy hours, team rides, and company-wide events.
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs from salary to benefits and more.
Refer a friend
We’re looking for the best people, and team members who help us find them will receive a generous referral bonus.
A brand-new setup
HQ employee? You’ll be supplied with the setup of your dreams at our shiny new Chelsea office – unbox your laptop, headphones, standing desk, etc. on your first day.
Peloton Interactive at a glance
Peloton Interactive focuses on Hardware, Retail, Fitness, Video Streaming, and Android. Their company has offices in New York City and Plano. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Peloton Interactive has raised $1.025B of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018 at a valuation of $4.125B.