High-energy group fitness in your living room
Senior Product Manager, International
*THE ROLE *
Peloton is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to help coordinate our product expansion internationally. This person will serve as the voice of the user through the product development lifecycle and develop, design, and launch products and features that drive growth in sales and engagement across our international products. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity and with internal and external partners to develop strategies and features that deliver significant value to our users all over the world. This person will report to the VP of Product Management, and work in partnership with other members on the product, design, engineering, international, and business teams.
- Maintain close relationships with both members and Peloton stakeholders all over the world to understand pain points and needs and drive a successful member-focused strategy.
- Monitor sales and customer satisfaction metrics internationally, and offer data-driven insights about new features and rollout strategies by locale.
- Work closely with the UX research team to drive international research that helps us understand the success of our current products and how international user needs differ from US user needs.
- Work closely with the product analytics team to monitor engagement metrics, focusing on behaviors that may vary across regions.
- Work with the larger product organization and company stakeholders to define, prioritize, and execute an international roadmap for both our hardware and software products, keeping in mind strategies for adjacent disciplines like content, operations, logistics, and support.
- Generate detailed documentation for international-specific requirements, and work closely with teammates across our Connected Fitness and 3rd Party Device teams to prioritize and phase these features to ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Partner closely with hardware teams to inform product rollout plans and ensure that our product development and certification strategy matches our international expansion plans.
- Tenaciously chase product questions related to the international user experience, finding the necessary data, formulating a coherent strategy, then creating buying across the org to execute against that strategy.
- 5+ years of Product Management or I18n Experience
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into products and features
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
AS A BONUS
- Experience leading an international expansion of a software product.
- Experience leading an international expansion of a hardware product, including an understanding of compliance.
- Experience building products with a software, hardware, and content element.
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, or other related fields
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
We offer a top-quality health care package
Flexible work schedule
We offer ample vacation days and flexible work programs to keep up with today’s varied lifestyles and keep you doing your best work.
We have delicious catered team lunches at our headquarters every Friday, plus a kitchen full of healthy snacks (and, we’ll admit it, beer.)
Unlimited cycling classes
Peloton’s “ride anytime” ethos extends to our team, too. Ride for free in our NYC studio, or on our in-office bikes.
We’re proud to offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education and grow professionally.
We work hard but always make time for some fun, like office happy hours, team rides, and company-wide events.
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs from salary to benefits and more.
Refer a friend
We’re looking for the best people, and team members who help us find them will receive a generous referral bonus.
A brand-new setup
HQ employee? You’ll be supplied with the setup of your dreams at our shiny new Chelsea office – unbox your laptop, headphones, standing desk, etc. on your first day.
Peloton Interactive at a glance
Peloton Interactive focuses on Hardware, Fitness, Video Streaming, Android, and Customer Service. Their company has offices in New York City and Plano. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Peloton Interactive has raised $1.024B of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018 at a valuation of $4.125B.