Better ourselves, inspire each other, and unite the world through fitness
Senior Supply Planner
Supply Planner at Peloton will be accountable for crafting weekly Supply Plan and building appropriate Inventory level to fully support Peloton’s product portfolio. You will drive S&OP process across various product categories, monitor demand/supply trends, and highlight supply and operational risks. You will interface and collaborate with internal teams (Sourcing/Product/Logistics) and external suppliers to ensure timely execution of production, Shipping, Stocking to support Peloton’s business objectives.
- Effectively manage weekly planning cycle to build appropriate supply plan across multiple product categories or regions
- Define and build planning models, planning parameters for current or new product categories
- Provide analysis and scenario plans to support weekly S&OP process, and articulate recommendations to supply chain team highlighting Service, Inventory and Logistic cost impact or tradeoffs
- Utilize MRP system to manage and develop component requirements and plan buys for supply
- Analyze and set item replenishment parameters based on product category, velocity, and lead time
- Identify and resolve supply shortfalls by working with suppliers and sourcing team to formulate actions plan to avert stock out
- Review and reconcile Production schedule vs. Supply plan and make supply chain optimization recommendations such as expediting, postponement, consolidation, supply reduction
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/constrains/process gaps and drive corrective actions
- Partner with Finance and Marketing to validate demand plan and extract demand insight
- Facilitate in documenting supply chain planning processes and workflows
- Develop reports related to POs, Supply commit schedules, Inventory, Forecast accuracy and other KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field of study
- 4+ years of Demand and Supply Planning experience
- Prior experience in S&OP management, scenario modeling, and comfortable building data models with large data sets
- Prior experience with Asia based manufacturing and supplier management
- Understands consumer product manufacturing, sales, and direct to consumer distribution
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advance planning systems preferred
- Experience in Netsuite, E2Open, and SQL knowledge is a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
We offer a top-quality health care package
Flexible work schedule
We offer ample vacation days and flexible work programs to keep up with today’s varied lifestyles and keep you doing your best work.
We have delicious catered team lunches at our headquarters every Friday, plus a kitchen full of healthy snacks (and, we’ll admit it, beer.)
Unlimited cycling classes
Peloton’s “ride anytime” ethos extends to our team, too. Ride for free in our NYC studio, or on our in-office bikes.
We’re proud to offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education and grow professionally.
We work hard but always make time for some fun, like office happy hours, team rides, and company-wide events.
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs from salary to benefits and more.
Refer a friend
We’re looking for the best people, and team members who help us find them will receive a generous referral bonus.
A brand-new setup
HQ employee? You’ll be supplied with the setup of your dreams at our shiny new Chelsea office – unbox your laptop, headphones, standing desk, etc. on your first day.
Peloton Interactive at a glance
Peloton Interactive focuses on Hardware, Retail, Fitness, Video Streaming, and Android. Their company has offices in New York City and Plano. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Peloton Interactive has raised $1.025B of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018 at a valuation of $4.125B.