High-energy group fitness in your living room
Product Manager, Tablets & Display Technology
Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help drive innovation for tablets and display technology used with Peloton fitness products. This person will serve as the voice of the user through the product development lifecycle and develop, design, and launch products and features that drive growth in sales and engagement. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity, work with internal and external partners to develop cohesive products that communicate the brand identity of Peloton and delight our members with high-quality, low-friction experiences. This person will report to the Senior Product Manager, Electronics & Accessories and work in partnership with other members on the product, design, engineering, operations and business teams.
- Develop displays with best-in-class audio and visuals tailored to giving the user the best possible workout experience, including smart forward-looking features that allow us to add value over the life-cycle of the product
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members throughout their lifecycle and advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points
- Monitor and report on sales and customer satisfaction metrics for the products they own, and offer data-driven insights about what new features, products or product lines will have a meaningful impact on member engagement and revenue
- Work with the larger product organization to define a roadmap and prioritize based on member impact and business need
- Generate detailed documentation and communicate requirements to the appropriate teams and ensure timely cross-functional execution
- Partner with the design team to develop a cohesive user experience and brand message across all member touch points
- Partner with the software team to develop seamlessly integrated hardware-software experiences across the product line
- Work with operations, support, logistics, studio, and other stakeholders to ensure successful delivery, maintenance, and support of their fitness products
- Work with internal engineering group and overseas vendors to scope, plan and execute the development to cost and timeline goals
- 3+ years of Product Management Experience
- Experience working with overseas vendors and visiting factories
- Experience working with displays, touch-based control interfaces, mobile chipsets
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into products and features
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
AS A BONUS
- Experience working on an integrated hardware-software product as a Hardware Product Manager.
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, or other related fields
- Experience in high-fidelity audio systems
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
We offer a top-quality health care package
Flexible work schedule
We offer ample vacation days and flexible work programs to keep up with today’s varied lifestyles and keep you doing your best work.
We have delicious catered team lunches at our headquarters every Friday, plus a kitchen full of healthy snacks (and, we’ll admit it, beer.)
Unlimited cycling classes
Peloton’s “ride anytime” ethos extends to our team, too. Ride for free in our NYC studio, or on our in-office bikes.
We’re proud to offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education and grow professionally.
We work hard but always make time for some fun, like office happy hours, team rides, and company-wide events.
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs from salary to benefits and more.
Refer a friend
We’re looking for the best people, and team members who help us find them will receive a generous referral bonus.
A brand-new setup
HQ employee? You’ll be supplied with the setup of your dreams at our shiny new Chelsea office – unbox your laptop, headphones, standing desk, etc. on your first day.
Peloton Interactive at a glance
Peloton Interactive focuses on Hardware, Fitness, Video Streaming, Android, and Customer Service. Their company has offices in New York City and Plano. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Peloton Interactive has raised $1.024B of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018 at a valuation of $4.125B.