High-energy group fitness in your living room
Location: Los Angeles Distribution Center
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
The Peloton Bike is built through our Internal Bike Assembly System (IBAS) process which is a series of stations used for assembly and manufacturing. The IBAS Material Handler will coordinate and expedite the flow of parts from racking bins and staging bins to assembly line, according to production schedules. They are responsible for the inspection and quality of materials, inventory duties, and support to the rest of the IBAS team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Move materials and items from receiving, storage and production areas to shipping and other designated areas
- Sort and place material on racks, shelves or in bins according to size, type, style and product line
- Verify quantities of incoming and outgoing material.
- Participate in ongoing inventory control activities including cycle counting, inventory management and analysis
- Accurately record amount of materials or items received or distributed on Hardware Sheets
- Scan, barcode and label parts processed in production
- Knowledge of parts and materials
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness
- Observe all safety requirements in all duties
- Perform other duties, as requested.
- Open bike parts and kit them in seperate bins.
- Safely operate forklift, cherry pickers or other machinery to move, load, unload, stack and remove material from bins.
- Must be able to work extended hours with little advance notice to meet project deadlines.
- Must be capable of completing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires standing, walking or bending for the entire shift and could be required to periodically lift up to 40 lbs.
- Great organizational skills
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Must have basic computer proficiency using Microsoft Office or similar products (Google Docs)
- Ability to be self-motivated and independent
We offer a top-quality health care package
Flexible work schedule
We offer ample vacation days and flexible work programs to keep up with today’s varied lifestyles and keep you doing your best work.
We have delicious catered team lunches at our headquarters every Friday, plus a kitchen full of healthy snacks (and, we’ll admit it, beer.)
Unlimited cycling classes
Peloton’s “ride anytime” ethos extends to our team, too. Ride for free in our NYC studio, or on our in-office bikes.
We’re proud to offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education and grow professionally.
We work hard but always make time for some fun, like office happy hours, team rides, and company-wide events.
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs from salary to benefits and more.
Refer a friend
We’re looking for the best people, and team members who help us find them will receive a generous referral bonus.
A brand-new setup
HQ employee? You’ll be supplied with the setup of your dreams at our shiny new Chelsea office – unbox your laptop, headphones, standing desk, etc. on your first day.
Peloton Interactive at a glance
Peloton Interactive focuses on Hardware, Fitness, Video Streaming, Android, and Customer Service. Their company has offices in New York City and Plano. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Peloton Interactive has raised $1.024B of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018 at a valuation of $4.125B.