High-energy group fitness in your living room
Director of Production Management
Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for an experienced Director of Production Management to oversee logistical and business aspects of production for assigned content vertical.
* Work hand in hand with Executive Producer to manage production infrastructure and workflow.
* Serve as central point of knowledge and information for all Content Department projects.
* Oversee production schedule and determine/revise class mix as needed.
* Maintain Production Manual and updates to production protocols.
* Collaborate and serve as liaison with Product and Marketing teams on business goals and strategies to ensure all are working in sync.
* Maintain Instructor schedules, booking requests and PTO.
* Track invoices, releases and other financial/legal documents.
* Experience working in a live production environment.
* Proven experience in running day-to-day operations, setting priorities and managing multiple assignments concurrently.
* Keen business sense with strong problem-solving skills.
* Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail.
* Strong communication skills, including verbal and interpersonal.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
We offer a top-quality health care package
Flexible work schedule
We offer ample vacation days and flexible work programs to keep up with today’s varied lifestyles and keep you doing your best work.
We have delicious catered team lunches at our headquarters every Friday, plus a kitchen full of healthy snacks (and, we’ll admit it, beer.)
Unlimited cycling classes
Peloton’s “ride anytime” ethos extends to our team, too. Ride for free in our NYC studio, or on our in-office bikes.
We’re proud to offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education and grow professionally.
We work hard but always make time for some fun, like office happy hours, team rides, and company-wide events.
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs from salary to benefits and more.
Refer a friend
We’re looking for the best people, and team members who help us find them will receive a generous referral bonus.
A brand-new setup
HQ employee? You’ll be supplied with the setup of your dreams at our shiny new Chelsea office – unbox your laptop, headphones, standing desk, etc. on your first day.
Peloton Interactive at a glance
Peloton Interactive focuses on Hardware, Fitness, Video Streaming, Android, and Customer Service. Their company has offices in New York City and Plano. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Peloton Interactive has raised $1.024B of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018 at a valuation of $4.125B.