The professional network of security
Sales Development Representative$60k – $90k • 0.0% – 0.1%
Peerlyst has built a huge professional network for security professionals, serving more than half of the security people in the world. Our everyday focus is enabling the success of our users, employees, and communities. We released our vendor membership product in July of 2017, enabling vendors to promote their products through high-quality interactions with buyers.
Our demand is exciting and vendors look at us as the "Reddit" of Infosec. We're looking for hungry sales people to help grow our business.
Who You Are
- 2+ Years of inside sales experience
- Excellent presentation and writing skills, comfortable selling over the phone
- Ability to express your ideas clearly, coherently, and cleverly.
- Experience in the security market or marketing SaaS is strongly preferred
- Lead generation and outreach - We are looking for someone highly organized and can identify a large volume of prospects with a systematic approach. Experience with CRM is a plus. The role requires the right blend of the "hunter mentality" to source and identify new contacts at target organizations and the "farmer perseverance" to nurture the relationships to until they meet the Sales Qualified Lead criteria
- Pitching - The Sales Development Rep will be responsible for qualifying prospects, presenting and "pitching" our industry leading value proposition to marketers of B2B companies
What We Have
-Reputation and expertise in the industry
-Flexible, collaborative, transparent workplace focused on creating opportunities for all employees
-Fairness in decisions, support from supervisors, and room to grow
-Equity, flexible time off policy, and 100% company sponsored health, vision, and dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Required experience: 1 year in sales
Peerlyst at a glance
Peerlyst focuses on Enterprise Security, Communities, MicroBlogging, and IT Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Peerlyst has raised $3M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2014.