Anonymous Peer-toPeer Medical Record Sharing
Seeking First Engineer (Post Outsourced MVP) for Well Funded Digital Health Startup$80k – $160k • 1.0% – 10.0%
PeerMedical is looking for a passionate and experienced developer to be a strong individual performer on our platform. You will have all the resources you need to hire another engineer and to deploy quality code that delivers real value to our patients.
- Build and own the PeerMedical technology full cycle
- Educate and assist future hires on working with our code base
- Rigorously test and debug all code associated with the web platform
- Work directly with team to develop technical requirements and roadmaps with meaningful milestones
- 3 years of experience in software development (can include school if you have built meaningful projects while there)
- Portfolio/Github of products and solutions that demonstrate technical expertise
- Mongo Express React Node
- AWS [sqs, ses, lambda, ebs]
- Agile methodology: capable of value-engineering based on business needs, timelines, cost of development (money/time)
Peer Medical at a glance
Peer Medical focuses on Web Development. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://drfootprint.com