Automating data analysis
Growth Marketing Manager
Peel is looking for a talented marketer to join their nimble team.
As Product/Growth Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop and scale new channels quickly and efficiently to drive acquisition to thousands of subscribers within a year.
- Define the details of partnership products with agencies, sign them up one by one and work with the product team to define the requirements to make it possible.
- Create and manage community partnerships and PR with content creators to be featured in articles and podcasts.
- Regularly refine the landing page and homepage pitch content to reach and maintain a healthy conversion rate.
- Manage our SEO strategy by selecting important keywords and potential backlink partners. Hire and manage contractors to write content articles to improve organic traffic.
- Innovate across the Peel’s product and marketing arm to drive conversions and maintain retention so Peel can become a reconizable entity in the SaaS ecommerce toolkit world.
- Proven marketer who understands the ecommerce client space in the SaaS world and can establish partnerships with other businesses (agencies or SaaS).
- Our ideal candidate is motivated by hitting and exceeding aggressive Acquisition and Retention goals and has demonstrated success in testing new channels to diversify sources of growth and successfully scale them.
- Works using quantitative methods and is aware of the different biases that shouldn't affect their decisions when running tests or getting early results.
- Has a brand appreciation and customer orientation and not a “pay-per-click mindset”. The candidate will be responsible for creating customer-focused lifecycle touchpoints to welcome, recognize, upsell and win-back members.
- Is able to create and edit pages in tools like Webflow using existing templates, in order to create multiple landing pages, able to manage peelinsights.com.
- Extremely self-driven, this is an experience gap for Peel that needs to be filled by a subject matter expert who doesn't need guidance.
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand.
- A highly organized “doer” with an exceptional ability to multitask, who will take initiative and execute.
- No task too small mentality, willing to roll up sleeves and get things done.
- A kind person with a positive attitude.
Peel Insights at a glance
Peel Insights focuses on Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Retail Technology, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City, Costa Rica, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.