PayU: Improving financial access for millions worldwide through in-house technology
Production Support Engineer
Product support engineers handle technical requests filed by end customers of a company’s product or system. Their primary responsibility is troubleshooting and resolving errors, and throughout their work they must constantly log details for later reports and to provide with updates. When not fixing issues, they assist other engineers by contributing to product development and improving processes.
What do you need to have :
- Experience working with MySQL, MONGO or any database and writing simple queries to get
data for debugging issues.
- Being able to creatively come up with solutions for various problems.
- An in-depth understanding of the different products.
- Working Knowledge on with any of the languages like JAVA, Python, PHP.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking.
- Quick troubleshooting and diagnosing skills.
- Problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to join the dots around multiple events occurring concurrently and spot
- Working knowledge of any programming language to DEBUG CODE
- Web-application / MOBILE debugging skills
- Ability to access/understand logs / UNIX
- Ability to run the tests (atleast) to reproduce subjected scenarios
- Familiarity with Change Management, Incident Management, Release Management, Problem management and Request Management.
Behavioural Skills :
- Team Player
- Knowledge sharing skills
- Energetic & Positive attitude
- Go getter instinct
So what do we offer?
- A Competitive salary, including benefits
- Modern offices with individual working spaces
- Exceptional payment oriented projects - Debugging
- Awesome teams that love finding ways of making things better, faster, stronger
- Interesting growth prospects
PayU at a glance
PayU focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Payments, Finance, and Mobile Payments. Their company has offices in Berlin and Hoofddorp. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.