PayU: Improving financial access for millions worldwide through in-house technology
Manager- Banking Alliance
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for understanding banking needs & to pitch PayU as TSP
- Work with banks as a channel to generate revenue, either through merchant conversations or bank product deals.
- This role will be responsible for generating leads/ opportunities across sectors
- Resource to be based at Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad and would be covering Western states as required.
- Experience in long-term sales/project pipeline development.
- Stakeholder management across levels and cross-functions
- Receivables management including pre and post invoice captures
- RFP/ RFQ deliveries for bank driven white labelled projects/ custom merchant projects
- Be informed of the payment industry landscape, competitions/competitors and client requirements at various levels.
What you’d need to bring to the table:
- Relevant industry experience preferably working with banks/payments business.
- Required experience of 5+ years
- Education – Graduate /Post graduation (any)
- Understanding of the transaction & payments ecosystem/banking
- Sales and Relationship management
PayU at a glance
PayU focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Payments, Finance, and Mobile Payments. Their company has offices in Berlin and Hoofddorp. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.