B2B Billing & Payment Software (SaaS model, blockchain tech)
Sales Development Representative$35k – $45k
● Performs outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, and opportunity qualifications in a specified territory.
● Meets or exceeds activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added, and prospecting time.
● Researches accounts to understand need, enable effective follow up, and generate interest.
● Successfully manages and overcomes prospect objections.
● Provides opportunities to the sales team, working closely with sales reps as necessary about the opportunity.
● Builds relationships and effectively communicates with territory sales team and management.
● Proactively looks for opportunities to improve, optimize outbound lead management.
Qualifications & Requirements
● 6-12 months experience as SDR for SaaS company desired, not essential.
● Recent/prospective graduates of SDR programs, tech sales bootcamps welcome.
● History of delivering extraordinary customer relationships
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Professional, determined, and results oriented
● Positive attitude, team oriented, and a self-starter
● Ability to learn key software applications
● Respect and expect accountability
● Desire to learn and grow quickly
We offer competitive salaries, great equity packages, full benefits, and amazing perks to all our employees.
Coastal Bay Area, close to San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Near beach.
PayStand at a glance
PayStand focuses on SaaS, B2B, Payments, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in Guadalajara and Santa Cruz. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, PayStand has raised $9M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2017.