HELP US REIMAGINE MONEY
HELP US REIMAGINE MONEY
At PayPal, we believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens, not just the affluent. We are driven by this purpose, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting business every day. It is our duty and privilege to be customer champions and put those we serve at the center of everything we do. We are one team that respects and values diversity of thought for everyone, everywhere, and we actively seek to create an energizing workplace that brings out the best in all of us. If you’re ready to shape the future of money, join the team at PayPal. We're proud to work here. You will be too. PayPal is headquartered in San Jose, California and its international headquarters is located in Singapore. More information about the company can be found at paypal-media.com.
PayPal hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when PayPal posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- this week
- PayPal Holdings Inc joined the cryptocurrency market on Wednesday, allowing customers to buy, sell and hold bitcoin and other virtual coins using the U.S. digital payments company’s online wallets.
- PayPal customers will also be able to use cryptocurrencies to shop at the 26 million merchants on its network starting in early 2021. PayPal hopes the service will encourage global use of virtual coins and prepare its network for new digital currencies that may be developed by central banks and corporations.
- U.S. account holders will be able to buy, sell and hold cryptocurrencies in their PayPal wallets over the coming weeks. It plans to expand to Venmo and some countries in the first half of 2021.
- 4 months ago
- PayPal Holdings said on Thursday it was pledging $530 million to support black and minority-owned businesses in the United States and foster diversity, amid worldwide protests over racial injustice.
- The bulk of the money - $500 million - will be devoted to the creation of a economic opportunity fund that will invest in black and under-represented minority businesses and communities.
- The funding will be invested through community banks and credit unions serving minority communities or through direct investments, the company said.