Neo-banking platform for SMEs
Android Developer₹8L – ₹15L
PayO is a neobanking platform for SMEs in India. We are building a collaborative universe of buyers and suppliers over a connected network of banks to make business banking truly automated and highly efficient.
PayO partners with all major banks in India to offer a one stop solution to businesses of all sizes. With a PayO account, a business could achieve complete automation in payables, receivables and banking transactions. Business owners can send and receive e-payments and auto-reconcile their transactions in seconds to truly experience the next generation of business banking. Not just that - with our smart algorithm, business owners can send auto-reminders for their collections, track their incoming payments and get paid 3X faster from customers.
We’re looking for a talented Android developer who will take a key role on our team, to create intuitive and innovative user experiences and is involved in all stages of software development.
- 2+ years of professional Android Application development experience.
- Hands-on experience on Flutter Framework.
- Experience in designing, development and REST API Integration of Android Applications using Dart, Java or Kotlin.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Ability to design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of android and handling of multiple screen sizes.
- Experience with performance tuning of Android Applications.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Conceptualizing creative ideas based on requirements.
- Developing mobile applications on Flutter.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Working on different mobile frameworks and platforms as needed.
- Design overall architecture of the Android application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.