Customer Success Manager$40k – $50k • 0.01% – 0.01%
Payment Rails is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. This role has 3 main responsibilities:
- Walking our new customers through the journey from Sign-up to Go-live;
- Supporting our existing customer when they have questions or need help;
- Ensure our customers are getting the most value from our platform for long-term success.
We’re looking for a dynamic, highly personable, opportunity-driven, and resourceful Customer Success Manager to join our talented team inMontreal! You’ll be a key partner to our customers’ success, helping to get them up and running on our platform and transforming their businesses.
Payment Rails is a B2B SaaS payouts platform for the on-demand economy. We are helping modern businesses and platforms pay their on-demand workers all around the world, whether it be freelancers, photographers, drivers, hosts, artists, influencers, musicians, or one of the 500 Million (and growing fast!) people working as an independent contractor (aka freelancing). We help businesses not just pay these workers globally, but also automate all the other operational tasks like collecting and validating bank info, completion of tax forms, AML screening, handling FX conversions to 135 currencies, sending email confirmations, reconciling to your accounting system, and many other tasks which save our customers a heap of time and money. Our technology and team is first class.
Today, our customers are online marketplaces, freelancer platforms, influencer platforms, accommodation marketplaces, travel companies, crowdfunding platforms, affiliate platforms, and other growing businesses with domestic or internal payment needs.
Our customers love our platform and service, you can see for yourself here: https://www.capterra.com/p/179294/Payment-Rails/#reviews
This is what you will be doing for our Customers:
- Deliver a world class customer experience to our customers
- Onboard and partner with our customers, helping to ensure that they’re happily up and running on our platform
- Build strong relationships with our customers during the first 90-day period, anticipate their needs and help them use our product to make their businesses more effective and successful
- Guide and educate customers utilizing various self-help options and articles.
- Collaborate with the support and engineering teams and other internal stakeholders to help customers resolve issues they are facing.
- Proactively reaching out to customers to inform, educate, cross-sell and upsell.
This is what you will be doing with the Payment Rails Team:
- Measure Customer Engagement by tracking how our customers are using the product and provide this information to our teams so that we can better serve our customers
- Measure Customer Satisfaction during the onboarding period and ongoing by tracking their NPS scores and feedback
- Work closely with your customers to:
- Develop expansion opportunities within your assigned accounts and through referrals.
- Develop and implement best practices for serving our customers that will reduce churn rates to an absolute minimum.
- You'll be a champion for the customer in internal discussions and help identify feature requests and bug fixes.
What are we looking for:
- Min. 2-3 years experience in a Customer Success, or an Account Management role.
- Outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken. (French is as asset). You will be able to articulate with superb customer communication skills, both over the phone, chat and via email.
- Experience in working with SaaS business/enterprise applications
- Knowledge of Key SaaS Metrics (CAC, LTV, MRR, Churn etc.)
- Experience in working within SLA’s and in achieving tight KPI’s.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Highest degree of initiative, courtesy, and professionalism to build valuable customer relationships that you will leverage to generate a positive feel in the market and contribute significantly to the revenue and company growth.
- Experience using a CRM, such as Intercom, Zendesk, etc.
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars).
- Confident and proactive team player. You will also be self-motivated and able to think on your feet when dealing with customers.
- Resourceful, sharp, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
- You are passionate about software and online apps.
- You are a proven collaborator and team player who can easily liaise with different levels and departments both externally with customers and within Payment Rails.
Payment Rails at a glance
Payment Rails focuses on Payments and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Hong Kong, London, Toronto, and Montreal. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Payment Rails has raised $2M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.